who own the copyright?
Copyright and intellectual property rights
- All logo designs and images provided on this web site are the copyright of LogoPro and its clients and may not be reproduced in any
form without the express permission of LogoPro and its clients.
- All rights reserved.
- All rough designs, concepts and other images produced by LogoPro during the design process remain the ownership of LogoPro and
may not be used in any way without permission.
- Design concepts may be purchased from LogoPro by negotiation. If not purchased LogoPro reserve the right to offer those designs to
- Once a final logo design has been agreed, LogoPro will send the final files via email, it is at this point that we hand over the copyright
and ownership of the logo design to the client. We reserve the right to use any logo design created by LogoPro in our promotional
- Clients will be responsible for trademark/copyright of their logo. The client will not hold LogoPro responsible for any copyright
infringement that occurs after design of the logo in the case the company name is in use. It is the client's responsibility to research its
company name to ensure that the name is not already in use or protected by copyright or trademark laws. Refunds will not be made in
the case of possible copyright infringement.