The copyright of your new logo will be all yours
Copyright protection / is automatic in the UK
Logo design copyright and intellectual property rights
- Once a final logo design has been agreed, LogoPro will send the final files via email.
We hand over the copyright and ownership of the logo design in our email containing the final files.
- All rough designs, concepts and other images produced by LogoPro during the design process remain the ownership of LogoPro and may not be used in any way without permission.
- Design concepts may be purchased from LogoPro by negotiation. If not purchased LogoPro reserve the right to offer those designs to other clients.
- Clients will be responsible for trademark/copyright of their logo. The client will not hold LogoPro responsible for any copyright infringement that occurs after design of the logo in the case the company name is in use. It is the client’s responsibility to research its company name to ensure that the name is not already in use or protected by copyright or trademark laws. Refunds will not be made in the case of possible copyright infringement.
- All logo designs and images provided on this web site are the copyright of LogoPro and its clients and may not be reproduced in any form without the express permission of LogoPro and its clients.
- We reserve the right to use any logo design created by LogoPro in our promotional activities.
- You can mark your work with the copyright symbol (©), whether you mark the work or not doesn’t affect the level of protection you have.
- For more information on patents, trade marks, copyright and designs, visit the UK government website
- Copyright laws in countries other than the UK may differ, it is your responsibility to check.
- All rights reserved.